Here's the code for my build. I posted description and photos in the projects forum here:http://www.robotpirate.com/forums/index.php?topic=4.msg638#msg638
- 6 digits + 4 separators + 3 mode indicators
- 2 Inputs: standard button and rotary encoder (with button)
- Uses DS1307 RTC to keep time/date while display off (~9yr lifespan)
- Standard modes: time, date, and countdown timer.
- EASY setting: Press encoder, dial up/down SS, press for MM, press for HH, press to confirm
- Cathode poison prevention mode can be activated on startup (hold pushbutton at end of tube test)
- Countdown timer displays HH:MM:SS above 1min and SS.DD below 1min
- Uses MCP23008 Port Expander
- Does not use millis() for time
- Does not use delay() for multiplexing
Feel free to use any way you'd like.
Note: While this post is the only place I've uploaded the code myself, I'm told it's mirrored here:http://www.mediafire.com/download/896lp66lb2jm2n7/Nixclock_r9.zip
I can't say I've ever downloaded it and made sure it's the same, but if you don't have a forum login and can't get to the download, that should work better for you.